Ali Baba, the famous story from One Thousand and One Nights in a touch and feel tale! Adapted for very young readers, the story is told here in an interactive, inventive version: materials to touch, magical illustrations to make little readers… Read more dream.
Marie Caillou’s illustrations give a tender interpretation of this tale, which has been arranged to highlight the ingenuity of the servant, Morgiane, who helped Ali Baba, her master, to get rid of the thieves. Without avoiding it entirely, this version attenuates the violence of the original tale to adapt it for the very young.
10 materials to touch and feel in this book:
– Ali Baba’s rich satin clothes on the cover,
– Ali Baba’s rags when he is poor,
– the precious stones in the treasure,
– the fur of the thieves’ donkey,
– the leather bags the thieves hide in,
– Morgiane’s metal jug,
– the thieves false curly beard,
– the blade of the knife Morgiane uses to kill the thieves,
– Morgiane’s veil,
– Ali Baba’s velvet jacket when he becomes a rich man.
1 and up
Collection: CONTES ET COMPTINES A TOUCHER
Retail price: 13,90 €