To read and to write: an essential acquisition for children and a key moment in their self-construction.
This book answers 16 essential questions children ask on this subject.
The author replies to the following:
– Who invented… Read more writing?
– Why should I learn to read and write?
– Does everyone read and write in the same way?
– Why do they read manga backwards?
– Can you live without reading and writing?
– How can I write without a pen?
– Have books always existed?
– Why doesn’t writing in books look like the writing in my jotters?
–When do we learn to read and write?
– Why do people say my writing is like chicken scratch?
– Is it easy to learn to read?
– I read one sentence but I didn’t understand a word, why?
– Do you have to go to school to learn to read and write?
– My gran can hardly see at all now, how can she read?
– I don’t like reading too much. Is that serious?
– Is writing a profession?
6 and up
Collection: MES P'TITES QUESTIONS
Retail price: 8,90 €