It’s unthinkable for a child today not to look after their teeth. Nurses visit schools and distribute toothbrushes and toothpaste, government schemes arrange free appointments with the dentist at the age of 6, the Fairy Tooth comes to collect baby… Read more teeth under pillows… everything is done to make dental hygiene an important concern for 6 to 8-year-olds. This book answers 16 key questions that children ask about the subject:
– What are teeth for?
– Is it true that teeth are living things?
– What are teeth made of?
– Why do we say « baby teeth »?
– Why do my teeth fall out?
– Have you ever seen the tooth fairy?
– What happens at the dentist’s?
– How do cavities form?
– Is it true that fizzy drinks harm your teeth?
– How can you protect your teeth well?
– What happens at the age of six?
– Do all animals have teeth?
– Why are teeth fragile?
– Why do people wear dentures?
– What else is in our mouth?
– Did our ancestors take care of their teeth?
6 and up
Collection: MES P'TITES QUESTIONS
Retail price: 8,90 €