Wolves are always wicked in tales, snakes are scaly, spiders hairy, mice creep into houses and wasps are venomous; sharks are killers and wild animals terrifying… Many animals have a bad reputation and inspire fear, often irrational, in children… Read more (and grown-ups). This book dedramatizes all those things, presenting small and large animals of the world in a better light.
– Why do we hear animal cries at night?
– Why are we afraid of certain animals?
– Are there wolves in the wood?
– Are all snakes dangerous?
– Can a wasp sting twice?
– How do we care for aggressive animals?
– Can a mouse nibble through a door?
– What little insects live in my house?
– Do tigers eat children?
– Do bats grab your hair?
– Does a spider bite or sting?
– Which animals are most dangerous for man?
– How do you know when a dog is going to bite?
– What scary things are in fresh and salt water?
– Do all animals attack humans?
– What animals are humans afraid of?
6 and up
Collection: MES P'TITES QUESTIONS
Retail price: 8,90 €
Collection : MES P'TITES QUESTION…
Price : 8,90 €